|Notes on presence status||Marine species are considered ubiquitous around the Dutch Caribbean islands by Macrae et al (2021), but this species has not been recorded yet on Sint Maarten and Saba.|
- Beek, I.J.M. van, Debrot, A.O., Graaf, M. de 2012. Elasmobranchs in the Dutch Caribbean: current population status, fisheries and conservations. IMARES, Wageningen University.
- Davies, M, Piontek, S. 2017. The marine fishes of St. Eustatius, Dutch Caribbean. Marine Biodiversity 47: 27-35. [link]
- MacRae, D.M. & De Meyer, K. 2020. Dutch Caribbean conservation species list. Using management effectiveness to strengthen species conservation in the Caribbean.
- Pattengill-Semmens, C.V. 2010. The reef fish assemblage of Bonaire Marine Park: an analysis of REEF Fish Survey Data. Proceedings 53rd Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute 53: 591-605.
- Anderson, C.L., Tassell, J.L. van, Brown, B., Robertson, D.R., Piontek, S., Hoetjes, P.C., Sparks, J.S., Kramer, A. & Buurt, G. van 2006. Preliminary list of fishes from the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute expedition to Curaçao with comparison to previously formulated lists. [link]