|Presence status||Incorrectly reported (3b)|
|Notes on presence status||What was described as Elacatinus dilepis is in fact Tigrigobius dilepis (Benjamin Victor, pers. comm).|
- Pers. comm. Benjamin Victor.
- Davies, M, Piontek, S. 2017. The marine fishes of St. Eustatius, Dutch Caribbean. Marine Biodiversity 47: 27-35. [link]
- Nagelkerken, W.P. 1974. On the occurrence of fishes in relation to corals in Curaçao. Studies on the fauna of Curaçao and other Caribbean Islands 45: 118-141. [link]
- Pattengill-Semmens, C.V. 2010. The reef fish assemblage of Bonaire Marine Park: an analysis of REEF Fish Survey Data. Proceedings 53rd Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute 53: 591-605.
- Anderson, C.L., Tassell, J.L. van, Brown, B., Robertson, D.R., Piontek, S., Hoetjes, P.C., Sparks, J.S., Kramer, A. & Buurt, G. van 2006. Preliminary list of fishes from the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute expedition to Curaçao with comparison to previously formulated lists. [link]