|Natural distribution||N. America|
|Distribution description||Natural occurence on Cuba, some of its satellite islands, and on the Bahama and Cayman Islands. Introduced in Puerto Rico, southern Florida, Anguilla, St.-Barthélemy, and St. Maarten.|
|Notes on presence status||Introduced on Sint Maarten in the 1980s and also introduced on Curaçao. A single specimen was observed on Saba, however this species did probably not yet establish on the island.|
- Buurt, G. van 2001. De amfibieën en reptielen van Aruba, Curaçao en Bonaire. 119 pp. Gerard van Buurt, Curaçao.
- Buurt, G. van 2006. Conservation of amphibians and reptiles in Aruba, Curaçao and Bonaire. Applied Herpetology 3: 307-321.
- Buurt, G. van, & Debrot, A.O. 2012. Exotic and invasive terrestrial and freshwater animal species in the Dutch Caribbean. 1-37. IMARES, Wageningen.
- Powell, R. 2006. Conservation of the herpetofauna on the Dutch Windward Islands: St. Eustatius, Saba, and St. Maarten. Applied Herpetology 3: 293-306.
- Powell, R., Henderson, R.W. & Parmerlee, J.S. Jr. 2005. The Reptiles and Amphibians of the Dutch Caribbean: St. Eustatius, Saba, and St. Maarten. 192 pp. STENAPA.
- Powell, R., Henderson, R.W., Parmerlee, J.S. jr. 2015. The Reptiles and Amphibians of the Dutch Caribbean: St. Eustatius, Saba, and St. Maarten. Second edition, revised and expanded Nature Guide Series, No. 004: 343. Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance, Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean..
- Rojer, A. 1997. Biological inventory of St. Maarten. 102 pp. CARMABI Foundation, Curaçao.
- Yokoyama, M. 2010. The Incomplete Guide to the Wildlife of Saint Martin. 129 pp. sxm wildlife.
- Yokoyama, M. 2013. The Incomplete guide to the wildlife of Saint Martin. Revised and expanded second edition. 131. sxm wildlife.