|Notes on presence status||Marine species are considered ubiquitous around the Dutch Caribbean by Macrae et al (2021), but this species has not been recorded yet on Aruba, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten and Saba.|
- Beek, I.J.M. van, Meesters, E.H.W.G. 2013. Saba Bank research expedition 2011 - Progress report. 46 pp. IMARES, Wageningen UR.
- McKenna, S.A. & Etnoyer, P. 2010. Rapid Assessment of Stony Coral Richness and Condition on Saba Bank, Netherlands Antilles. PLoS ONE 5(5): 1-9.
- MacRae, D.M. & De Meyer, K. 2020. Dutch Caribbean conservation species list. Using management effectiveness to strengthen species conservation in the Caribbean.
- Roos, P.J. 1964. The distribution of reef corals in Curaçao. Studies on the fauna of Curaçao and other Caribbean Islands 20: 1-51.
- Roos, P.J. 1971. The shallow-water stony corals of the Netherlands Antilles. Studies on the fauna of Curaçao and other Caribbean Islands 37: 1-108.