Skip to main content
- Gill, F & D. Donsker (eds) 2017. IOC World Bird List v7.1. [link]
- IUCN 2018. The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version 2018-1. IUCN. [link]
- MacRae, D.M. & De Meyer, K. 2020. Dutch Caribbean conservation species list. Using management effectiveness to strengthen species conservation in the Caribbean.
- Moolenbeek, R.G., Faber, M.J. 1984. A new gastropod genus and species from Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles. Studies on the fauna of Curaçao and other Caribbean Islands 67: 98-103.
- Prins, T.G., J.H. Reuter, A.O. Debrot, J. Wattel & V. Nijman 2009. Checklist of the birds of Aruba, Curaçao and Bonaire, South Caribbean. Ardea 97(2): 137-268.
- SPAW Protocol 1990. Protocol concerning specially protected areas and wildlife to the convention for the protection and development of the marine environment of the wider Caribbean region. The Caribbean Environment Programme. [link]
- Wells, J.V. & A.C. Wells 2017. Birds of Aruba, Bonaire, and Curaçao: a site and field guide. 474pp. Cornell University Press.
Literature references linked to higher taxa
eBird: An online database of bird distribution and abundance. eBird, Ithaca, New York. [link] (Aves)