Skip to main content
- Boer, P. 2018. Ants of Curaçao. [link]
- Boer, P. 2020. Ants of Aruba, species list. [link]
- Boer, P., Boer, M.J.A. 2019. The ants (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) of Saba (Netherlands Antilles). 26. Naturalis Biodiversity Center, Leiden, The Netherlands. [link]
- Buurt, G. van, & Debrot, A.O. 2012. Introduced agricultural pests, plant and animals diseases and vectors in the Dutch Caribbean, with an “Alert species” list. 1-35. IMARES, Wageningen.
- Various contributors 2017. Hymenoptera Online (HOL) [accessed 8 March 2017]. [link]
- Weber, N.A. 1948. Ants from the Leeward group and some other Caribbean localities. Studies on the fauna of Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire and the Venezuelan Islands 3: 78-86.
- Wetterer, J.K. 2011. Worldwide spread of the tropical fire ant, solenopsis geminata (Hymenoptera: Formicidae). Myrmecological News 14: 21-35.
Literature references linked to higher taxa